Riverside Pool Fence Dealer
About Jon Palazzo
Visit my Orange County Pool Fence website to learn more.
I handle everything personally. It’s great being hands on with my customers and I’m able to help them feel comfortable with myself and my product since I personally show and explain the quality and follow through with a personal installation.
You can expect me to be professional, on-time and knowledgeable. I am concerned about both your child’s safety and the look and function of your backyard, pool and patio.
– The Old Fence Guy“I have installed and serviced all brands of pool fence for over 20 years. This is my opinion of the Protect-A-Child fence. There is no doubt about the quality of their fence. Let me start with their border material. Most borders degrade and fall apart before the rest of the fence. Their border goes the full distance, stays in good condition for at least 15 years, from what I’ve seen. The mesh fabric they use is the strongest available, so no problem there. The fiberglass poles: flexible and hard to break, no problem there. All in all, you get what you pay for, a top quality, long-lasting fence.”
– Roxana, Rancho Cucamonga, CA“This company has by far exceeded customer service. I had this gate installed 3 years ago and it is still in great condition from the day it was first installed. Jon communicates right away and the whole process was smooth. Having a gate was a must because we have small children, but this gate is more than you can ask for. In the past three years I’ve had no trouble with the fence. It still looks great, the weather hasn’t faded the color, and it’s still strong even with strong winds. If you’re still on the fence about getting it, I’ll make it easier DO IT!!! Best investment I’ve ever made. We recently got a new puppy who can chew just about through anything and chewed on a small part of the fence and Jon was more than happy to come out and fix the problem. Which is why again I say excellent customer service because after three years they haven’t missed a beat.”
– Bill“Protect-A-Child installed a great fence in May 2016 for my pool. Jon had to conduct an engineering feat other companies were unwilling to do, since the fence went on top of a masonry wall and on uneven ground. My tenant just lost the key to the fence and Jon graciously is mailing two keys free of charge. Buy your pool fence through Jon and you won’t be disappointed.”
– Leah J., Corona, CA“I am very pleased with the entire process of fencing in my pool. My handy husband wanted to order a kit from amazon and install himself. I wasn’t sold on that so he told me to get some quotes. From meeting them at the initial quote, I could tell that Jon and Aimee were dedicated to keeping children safe with their pool fences. I immediately felt comfortable with them and their knowledge of the products. The difference in their price vs amazon product was well worth paying Jon to install and the quality of the fence and poles exceeds the amazon product. Jon completed the installation in a few hours and I couldn’t be happier with the job! He was willing to work with what I wanted and checked a few times before he drilled the holes. I appreciate that he didn’t just install it to what he liked but left it to me to decide since I’m the one using it. I will recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks Jon and Aimee. I know that my kids will stay safe!”
– Robert R., Redondo Beach, CA“Great service from initial conversation to installation. Very prompt and concise communication made the process smooth and it was clear very quickly their product was far superior to competition and priced competitively. I talked to numerous contractors regarding multiple types of fences for our pool and Jon’s professionalism stood out. Was a pleasure doing business with you Jon and hope we cross paths again in the future.”
– Martin R., West Covina, CA“I don’t write reviews very often but this time I wanted to write few lines and give this company credit for the great service. When I decide to install fence around my pool I called few companies were the communication was not that great but when I called John I felt comfortable talking to him over the phone, few hours later he stopped by my house to take some measurements and give me a quote, I looked at the samples he has and he was able to answer all my questions and concerns. Finally the installation was perfect, fence looks great and the place was left clean. Thanks to John and his wife for the professional service they provided. I would really recommend this company to any one who needs this service. David from Rancho Cucamonga.”
– Lindsay K., Riverside, CA“We couldn’t be happier with our new pool fence! Not only is it beautiful, it gives us piece of mind with 3 very active little boys who love to be outside, that they are safe from accidentally falling into the pool. The customer service is way above expectations and their professionalism is outstanding! Would definite recommend Jon and Aimee again and again!”
– Cristina T., Corona, CA“We are so incredibly happy with the pool fencing Protect A Child has provided for us. Having such great piece of mind while being in the backyard with our baby is a game changer. It is not only well secured but doesn’t take away from our beautiful Mountain View’s. Their customer service, knowledge, & professionalism is top notch and we recommend them to everyone we know. Pool safety fencing is such a great investment. We can’t thank them enough.”
– Elizabeth F., Mission Viejo, CA“I have had my fence for over 6 years now and it is still one of the best things we have done to our house. It provides anxiety relief for letting my kids play in my yard but keeps them out of the pool. It also protects my turtles from my dog. Jon and Aimee were awesome to work with. They came out really quickly and arrived in a timely manner. I really appreciated their level of communication, which you don’t always find with people who work on your house. They were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone need a pool fence or piece of mind for your kid’s safety.”
– Al C., Riverside County, CA“We have 4 grandchildren, from 1 year old to five years old. They like to go out and play in our backyard, and we enjoy being out there with them One huge problem is that we have a large swimming pool that takes up half of the space back there. When the grand-kids are playing in the backyard, they require direct and constant supervision, to prevent a serious accident. The older kids have learned how to open the back-doors…so the un-monitored pool is a safety hazard. The Protect a Child pool safety fence has relieved us of that stress. We can now relax when the grand-kids are playing in the backyard. Jon and Aimee are true pros, keeping us well-informed throughout the process. Installation was very easy and quick.”