Southern California Pool Fence Dealer
About Jon and Aimee Palazzo
Visit my Southern California Pool Fence website to learn more.
I handle everything personally. It’s great being hands on with my customers and I’m able to help them feel comfortable with myself and my product since I personally show and explain the quality and follow through with a personal installation.
You can expect me to be professional, on-time and knowledgeable. I am concerned about both your child’s safety and the look and function of your backyard, pool and patio.
– The Old Fence Guy“I have installed and serviced all brands of pool fence for over 20 years. This is my opinion of the Protect-A-Child fence. There is no doubt about the quality of their fence. Let me start with their border material. Most borders degrade and fall apart before the rest of the fence. Their border goes the full distance, stays in good condition for at least 15 years, from what I’ve seen. The mesh fabric they use is the strongest available, so no problem there. The fiberglass poles: flexible and hard to break, no problem there. All in all, you get what you pay for, a top quality, long-lasting fence.”
– Roxana, Rancho Cucamonga, CA“This company has by far exceeded customer service. I had this gate installed 3 years ago and it is still in great condition from the day it was first installed. Jon communicates right away and the whole process was smooth. Having a gate was a must because we have small children, but this gate is more than you can ask for. In the past three years I’ve had no trouble with the fence. It still looks great, the weather hasn’t faded the color, and it’s still strong even with strong winds. If you’re still on the fence about getting it, I’ll make it easier DO IT!!! Best investment I’ve ever made. We recently got a new puppy who can chew just about through anything and chewed on a small part of the fence and Jon was more than happy to come out and fix the problem. Which is why again I say excellent customer service because after three years they haven’t missed a beat.”
– Bill“Protect-A-Child installed a great fence in May 2016 for my pool. Jon had to conduct an engineering feat other companies were unwilling to do, since the fence went on top of a masonry wall and on uneven ground. My tenant just lost the key to the fence and Jon graciously is mailing two keys free of charge. Buy your pool fence through Jon and you won’t be disappointed.”
– Leah J., Corona, CA“I am very pleased with the entire process of fencing in my pool. My handy husband wanted to order a kit from amazon and install himself. I wasn’t sold on that so he told me to get some quotes. From meeting them at the initial quote, I could tell that Jon and Aimee were dedicated to keeping children safe with their pool fences. I immediately felt comfortable with them and their knowledge of the products. The difference in their price vs amazon product was well worth paying Jon to install and the quality of the fence and poles exceeds the amazon product. Jon completed the installation in a few hours and I couldn’t be happier with the job! He was willing to work with what I wanted and checked a few times before he drilled the holes. I appreciate that he didn’t just install it to what he liked but left it to me to decide since I’m the one using it. I will recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks Jon and Aimee. I know that my kids will stay safe!”
– Robert R., Redondo Beach, CA“Great service from initial conversation to installation. Very prompt and concise communication made the process smooth and it was clear very quickly their product was far superior to competition and priced competitively. I talked to numerous contractors regarding multiple types of fences for our pool and Jon’s professionalism stood out. Was a pleasure doing business with you Jon and hope we cross paths again in the future.”
– Martin R., West Covina, CA“I don’t write reviews very often but this time I wanted to write few lines and give this company credit for the great service. When I decide to install fence around my pool I called few companies were the communication was not that great but when I called John I felt comfortable talking to him over the phone, few hours later he stopped by my house to take some measurements and give me a quote, I looked at the samples he has and he was able to answer all my questions and concerns. Finally the installation was perfect, fence looks great and the place was left clean. Thanks to John and his wife for the professional service they provided. I would really recommend this company to any one who needs this service. David from Rancho Cucamonga.”
– Lindsay K., Riverside, CA“We couldn’t be happier with our new pool fence! Not only is it beautiful, it gives us piece of mind with 3 very active little boys who love to be outside, that they are safe from accidentally falling into the pool. The customer service is way above expectations and their professionalism is outstanding! Would definite recommend Jon and Aimee again and again!”
– Elizabeth F., Mission Viejo, CA“I have had my fence for over 6 years now and it is still one of the best things we have done to our house. It provides anxiety relief for letting my kids play in my yard but keeps them out of the pool. It also protects my turtles from my dog. Jon and Aimee were awesome to work with. They came out really quickly and arrived in a timely manner. I really appreciated their level of communication, which you don’t always find with people who work on your house. They were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone need a pool fence or piece of mind for your kid’s safety.”
– Cristina T., Corona, CA“We are so incredibly happy with the pool fencing Protect A Child has provided for us. Having such great piece of mind while being in the backyard with our baby is a game changer. It is not only well secured but doesn’t take away from our beautiful Mountain View’s. Their customer service, knowledge, & professionalism is top notch and we recommend them to everyone we know. Pool safety fencing is such a great investment. We can’t thank them enough.”
– Al C., Riverside County, CA“We have 4 grandchildren, from 1 year old to five years old. They like to go out and play in our backyard, and we enjoy being out there with them One huge problem is that we have a large swimming pool that takes up half of the space back there. When the grand-kids are playing in the backyard, they require direct and constant supervision, to prevent a serious accident. The older kids have learned how to open the back-doors…so the un-monitored pool is a safety hazard. The Protect a Child pool safety fence has relieved us of that stress. We can now relax when the grand-kids are playing in the backyard. Jon and Aimee are true pros, keeping us well-informed throughout the process. Installation was very easy and quick.”
– G. L., San Dimas, CA“In March 2003 we had Protect-A-Child install a fence around our swimming pool to protect our child. Of course kids grow up and the fence was no longer necessary so we paid the fence forward to some other parents. Protect-A-Child supplied caps for the remaining mounting holes in the deck to make it look clean. Sunlight and UV slowly deteriorated the caps so we needed new caps in 2010 and they sent us replacements. Well, it’s 2020 and the caps need replacement yet again. Guess what, I called and they are going to send NEW replacement caps-gratis. Are companies supposed to be this nice? Sweet!”
– Carol J., West Covina, CA“We needed a fence in time for our granddaughter’s birthday party. Aimee took care of all arrangements, from design and scheduling and made sure the fence was installed in time for the party. I contacted her many times throughout the process with questions and she was patient and prompt in responding. Jon installed the fence and was also patient in the questions I had. The fence is beautiful and my granddaughter and dogs and unable to get past it. That was last year. We took the fence down after the party and months later are putting it back up and once again I have questions. The customer service is great. Response has been quick and polite. So, they have proven not to be a company that takes my money and disappears but is prepared to help. Highly recommend.”
– Summer B., Santa Ana, CA“I operate a home daycare and have 5 children of my own. Safety was my main priority when putting in a pool. Jon with Protect-A-Child was great. His experience and attention to details gave me so much peace of mind. This was my first pool fence and with no knowledge of my own on the design and placement I appreciated how they handled everything. I have state guidelines that are required for daycares and Jon met all that was needed. I am grateful for thee professional and knowledgeable service. I highly recommend Protect-A-Child of Southern California for a pool fence.Thank you Jon and Aimee.”
– Matthew T., Victorville, CA“Do yourself a favor and call them, no need to search elsewhere. I got a quote within minutes of messaging whereas other companies left me on hold to find an installer then never got back to me. Not to mention Aimee was great in getting me several design revisions and pricing for how we wanted our fence. They have amazing customer service and did an extremely high quality job for a great price. I am very thankful I found them, and you will be too. THANK YOU!”
– Andrea D., Riverside, CA“I would highly recommend!! Jon and Aimee were always quick to respond and go over options. We have had our pool fence for over 2 years now and looks as good as the day it was installed. As a Realtor, I show homes all the time with these removable fences, so many are loose and unsafe, but not Protect A Child fences. Our fence is very secure and looks beautiful….they are also priced comparable to others or a little less even. Very happy with our fence!”
– Rick M., Corona, CA“My wife and I decided we needed to get a pool fence as our son and his wife were moving in with us and have two large dogs that love the water, and the fact that we have five young grandkids that visit from time to time. We wanted peace of mind that we had taken every additional precautions possibly to ensure their safety while they visit. I called Aimee and Jon and provided the details of our backyard and our address. Within minutes Aimee provided a quote. Aimee was able to answer all my questions and we scheduled the install. Jon and Aimee were a delight to work with. Upon arrival for the install, we further discussed the best possible installation for the safety of the kids and made some minor changes on the installation based on their suggestions. The install went smooth and it looks good and the quality of the product is excellent. Jon took the time to review the features. I highly recommend this product for peace of mind, price, quality, and overall service. Jon and Aimee were amazing to work with and after being there for a few minutes seemed like old friends. Can’t say enough good things about them. Thank you again for everything.”
– Dawn S., Murrieta, CA“We just finished our pool build and were referred to Jon &Aimee by our builder, Bogner Pools. …. and they were RIGHT! We were so glad they did because from beginning to end the communication, product, style, placement and install was such a seamless process and came out wonderful. I love how easy it is to take down and put up since we are still having landscape and irrigation put in our back wall. This is a priceless investment for our 2 yr old daughter. If you are on the fence (so much pun intended there) about going through with this, just know we enjoyed working with them and if we ever move and need another fence they will be our choice.”
– Genevieve R., Fontana, CA“Jon and Aimee were amazing through out the entire process. I received my online quote very quickly. Aimee answered all of my questions promptly. I decided to move forward with them to do the install because they were incredibly professional, respectful of my time, and made me feel confident in their ability to deliver great service and product. On install day, Aimee contacted me in the morning to let me know Jon’s ETA. Jon and I discussed the layout when he arrived. This was one thing that I definitely needed Jon’s help with. My pool is very close to my home and in some areas, walking space is very narrow. Jon gave me some suggestions and let me know the pros and cons to the layouts before we agreed on one. He then marked the areas that he would be drilling and had me look at it one last time before he drilled into the cement. Once the fence was installed, he went over how to remove it and lock and open the gates. The fence looks amazing! Plenty of walking space inside and around the fence! I can’t thank them enough! If you care about customer service and getting a great quality product and install, don’t look anywhere else! Aimee and Jon are seriously the best and will ensure you’re happy through out the process!.”
– Nicole C., Riverside, CA“Jon and Aimee came to our rescue on a Saturday, with less than a day of notice! They were so kind and generous to help us out of a jam. We were house-sitting for our friends in Palm Desert, and our Labrador tore the top trim of the screen on the pool fence. We were able to locate the brand name and search for the nearest dealer. We called Aimee on Friday morning. She answered immediately and invited us to bring the damaged section of the fence to them the following morning. Jon repaired the damage in under an hour and recommended a great place for us to grab breakfast while we waited. The fence literally looks as good as new! We were so relieved to find someone to repair the damage, and in record time. We can’t possibly thank Jon and Aimee enough!”
– Candy, Upland, CA“I am so thrilled with this protective fence! The whole experience was great from my initial contact to the final product. I did my homework and felt this was the best product out there! The fence is beautiful to look at, is sturdy, the gate is easy to use with one hand, and the fence is easy to remove if need. Jon was professional, on time, went through the layout of the fence, offered his input which was a better gate placement than my original idea. Everything was installed in a timely manner. The space was left cleaner than when they started. You won’t be sorry going with this company!”
– Erika V., Chino, CA“We are so happy with our new pool fence! With our toddler running around, it is an absolute necessity, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the work Protect-A-Child did! From our first phone call, the customer service and care we felt as clients was immeasurable. We had scheduling issues on our part, and they never gave us a hard time and did everything they could to make it work out. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a pool and small children in the family.”
– Lisa T., Orange, CA“This fence is head and shoulders above the rest with its toggle bolt hardware and has lasted for us for 16 years. Our kids are grown and way past drowning age but we have always had labs that insist on swimming every chance they get. Unless we want wet dogs in our house we keep the fence up. It’s been up and it’s been down and still looks great! And this company has been great with any help we’ve needed along the way! Highly recommend for anybody that wants the versatility of a pool fence that can be taken down whenever. My personal tip is to label the pieces with a little round key ring for ease of take down and put up. I did that 12 years ago when it first came down and my husband actually complimented me when he put it back up for the forethought. It’s back again since we have a new lab who thinks she’s a duck.”
– Lori P., Cypress, CA“Great service! Our pool fence was here when we bought the house 14 years ago and we have called them out for service or repair a couple of times. Twice our dog has damaged the fence trying to get to opossums who walk across our back wall. Aimee is very responsive; even answering our call after regular business hours. Jon was on time and went above and beyond to replace that section of the fence. He also offered suggestions on how we can prevent similar issues in the future, even though a couple of those tips may mean we wouldn’t need to pay them to replace the panel again.”
– Kevin P., Alta Loma, CA“I seldom write reviews as I genuinely am unimpressed by most products and service providers – they are simply “average”. However: Jon and Aimee Palazzo recently sold and installed a Protect-A-Child fence and gate for my pool. A true quality product that was installed by Jon, a person who prides himself in the quality of this work. I took great care in selecting a product and vendor, Jon and Aimee were my selection and I was not disappointed.”
– Gabrielle L., Colton, CA“We moved into our home about a month ago and knew that a fence around our pool was necessary for our toddler. I contacted protect-a-child and heard back almost immediately. Aimee was wonderful in assisting me and making sure that she answered all the questions we had. She gave me different quotes and once we decided to move forward, she scheduled me. The communication lines were always open and I felt confident that they were going to do a great job. On the day of, Jon came and gave us recommendations. Obviously he is the professional so we went with his recommendations and were extremely pleased. He took his time to make sure that our gate was installed to our liking. After installation, he went over the functions of our gate and we feel confident utilizing and removing it if necessary! Aimee and Jon are a wonderful, educated, professional team to work with!”
– Tom H. & Lynda T., La Quinta, CA“I just wanted to tell you how happy we are with both the look and function of the childproof pool fence you installed in our yard in La Quinta. It looks great, it can’t be accidentally breached and it is easy to open when our grandson isn’t around. Please use us as an endorsement should anyone want to know how your actual customers feel about the pool fence. And your husband did a great job matching the curve of the pool and deck, you guys cleaned up great and we can’t believe you were able to do the whole job in just a few hours at a great cost. Thanks again!”
– Anonymous., Riverside, California
Communication from the time I requested a quote to the time the fence was installed was excellent. John and Aimee are polite and professional. The fence looks great and has a couple of features that I didn’t expect – a locking gate and things (screws?) next to the gate that allow for adjustable tension. Also John was very helpful in determining where the holes should be drilled such that we have more room around the pool and the kids don’t lose too much space to play on the sidewalk outside of the pool. I’m very pleased.
– Toni V.
The two gentlemen came out today to install my pool fence and they were awesome. They were on time, efficient, on point and explained everything in detail. They took pride in what they were doing and I truly appreciate that kind of business. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making my backyard safe for my littles as well as my guests.
– Frank S., Southern California
We had a pool installed now it’s time to protect the kids. My wife contacted protect a child fencing company. The pool was so expensive I was afraid to drill the concrete for the fencing. They understood my concern and did a great job. I would recommend protect a child Southern California to anybody looking to have a fence installed. Most of all they took great care of my concrete no cracks looks great.
– Dan R., Southern California
I have hired Aimee and John for the pool fence along with redoing the rock behind the pool and adding tile at the water line of the pool. I will stick to the pool fence for this follow up as we did that almost two years ago. John came in with everything he needed to get the fence installed in a single day. He was very easy to work with and has an eye for detail and was very careful to make sure every hole was drilled in the perfect location. They were also able to run the fence up a short dirt hill to get the most ideal protection and minimal visual deterrence from the yard. We would definitely use them again. The pool fence has held up well even with a 90lb German shepherd jumping on it. When I did have some issues with gate latching after removing and reinstalling it, they were very helpful over the phone to make sure it was working right and offered to have John come out if needed to make sure all was working properly.
– Y. Meza, Southern California
The two gentlemen, father and son team, were heartwarming and hard working in installing our pool fence. The process to get a quote, was so simple and easy, installation of US made materials, guidance and suggestions were given for a custom installation. We needed two gates and were expertly aligned with our needs, The timeline given was on point as well as their work, efficient and exceptional. Their attitudes were very open to as many questions my husband and I had in the lay out and in every detail. Conversation lead to adding a pool slide feature in the future, as well as a pool detailing and overhaul. I’d recommend this company to anyone who is looking for professional, honest, expert and caring company. Our goal was to protect our grandchildren, the gentleman knew exactly what we needed and what we meant. Also a pearl of wisdom was given to us by this company: “Don’t be fooled because you have a pool fence, don’t let your guard down, the fence gives protection but there are those children that you need to be vigilant with, especially the more curious ones, n those that don’t sit still. Both gentleman seemed to enjoy each other and took pride in their given job through the process. I appreciate this business and would highly recommend. At the end of the job, as both men were leaving to their respective vehicle, I heard , “Love you Bro!”, and the answer to him was a, “Love you Bro! “. What a wonderful space in time of tenderness to listen the comradery between a Father and Son. I truly appreciate this exceptional kind of business. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you for the safer environment for my grandkids and your caring.
Get Your Free Quote
Please fill out the form below for a FREE quote from your local dealer.