Jacksonville Pool Fence Dealer
Protect-A-Child of JacksonvilleJacksonville, FL
Normal Business Hours:
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
- Sat 9am-5pm
- Sunday Closed
About Don Johnson
As a father and husband, my family is extremely important to me, and keeping them safe is a top priority. That is why when I decided to become a Protect-A-Child dealer I promised to keep the families I work with first. With over 10 years experience selling and installing pool fences in various terrain and conditions, there are very few situations I have not seen. So, I look forward to helping provide your family with a safe and stylish option for your home.
“When you are dealing with someone’s home, I want quality to be everywhere, not, just in the product, but how it is put in; the care we put to make sure everything is clean when we are done, and how we layout the pool with their (the customer’s) lifestyle in mind.”
– Don Johnson
Call (850) 933-8649 for your free quote!
– Eric K., Panama City Beach, FloridaJust wanted to give a shout out to Don for his great professionalism, great attitude, and excellent installation. We had a pool fence installed not because of children but because of our dogs. It works as a duel protection for both pets and kiddos. We have a solar panel on our pool and one day one of our dogs fell in and somehow thankfully managed to get off of the solar panel, get back on to the steps, and get out. That was when we realized we needed an enclosure.
– Darren N., Tallahassee, FL“Don did a outstanding job describing the product we were looking for and how protective it would be for the safety of our children, as well as others that will be out in our backyard. It was nice to have the person you speak with actually be the one installing the fence. The fence looks great and matches the colors we currently have in the backyard. Thanks again!!!”
– Kelly S., Tallahassee, FL“We were looking for some fencing to contain our lab puppy in the garage but still be able to access the space as well as having the puppy being able to use the doggie door to get outside. Time to install was an issue for us as well. I called and left a message for Mr. Johnson and got a call back within an hour or so. He was able to come out the very next day and install the fence. The quality of work is superior and we could not have asked for better customer service. I highly recommend this business and fence.”
– Jade O.“We had a great experience with Don. He walked me through all our choices and answered all my questions I had. We had our fence installed within two weeks of me contacting him. The install went smoothly. He left my pool deck clean and free of any debris from the install and he also made sure I understood how everything worked before leaving. I highly recommend Don and his fencing. I am very thankful that I can breathe a little easier knowing my backyard is a safe place for my toddler again and she can’t get into the pool area!”
– Timothy T., St. Johns County, FL“Exactly as stated. I purchased this fence because my grandson lives with me. I couldn’t have him here without knowing I have all safety measures in place. This product is sturdy, adult user friendly and the best on the market. It looks good as well. Mr. Johnson did the install and gave us hands-on instructions. Mr. Johnson has installed many of these fences, is very professional and knowledgeable. In addition, you will have the comfort of knowing it is installed properly, backed by best in class warranty and a great safety measure for your family. Buy this product and you will not be disappointed. Thank you Mr. Johnson.”
– Zell R., Wakulla Springs, FL“Don, was extremely responsive. We bought a new house and needed immediate protection for our child. Don took care of us immediately and worked after hours in order to accommodate our schedule. The install was outstanding; I highly recommend Don and his company. I initially considered a DIY project. Please don’t do that!!! It’s way more complicated than advertised online and the price for full service was incredible!!!!”
– Karen H., St. Johns County, Florida“Don Johnson came and installed a pet fence to prevent our Goldendoodle puppy from going into the pool when we were not with her. It is working well and we are very impressed with the quality and sturdiness of the fence as well as the ease with which we can remove and replace it. We highly recommend Don, his workmanship, and the product.”
– Lacey P., Jacksonville, FL“Had such a great experience with our installer Don Johnson. Protect a child pool fence is a superior product compared to the other fences out there and it was what my husband and I really wanted. Don Johnson came out and gave us a custom fence that was in our budget! Don always followed up with me and I am very thankful for that. I have 4 kids and tend to put things on the back burner. But this needed to be done before summer and his follow ups encouraged me to get it done! It’s a beautiful, strong fence.”
– Sharon T., Okaloosa County, FL“Don was wonderful! He did a wonderful job installing the pool, educating me on how to properly remove and reinstall the fence. Pool fence looks great! I have 6 small children. They have touched it, ran into it, tried to climb on it and it has withheld them very well! I am very pleased with this product!”
– Cat & George S., Duval County, Florida“We recently purchased a home with a pool and knew with having 9 grandkids that we would need a safety fence and put it on our list of things to do. However, our first day in the house our older dog who has impaired vision walked right in to the pool! Thank goodness we were out back with her for fear of this very thing! We immediately contacted Don Johnson with Family First protect a child safety fence. Don took satellite images to get measurements of our pool and had a quote back to me within a day. As we got busy with the full move, we were constantly on edge and always stressed about where our dogs were in the house. Don continued to stay in touch, never pressuring us about the fence but to remind us he was ready to install when we were ready. We installed soon after and couldn’t be happier! We are no longer worried about any possible accidents with our precious grandkids or senior dogs. It’s not an eyesore and we still have the views of our beautiful pooL Don’t even think about shopping around…this is the best safety fence out there with the best customer service! Thank you Don!”
– Jared S., Escambia County, Florida“The pool fence installed by Don Johnson from Protect-A-Child is outstanding! The quality is superb. Don Johnson communicated with us every step of the way to make this process effortless. Having this fence around our pool gives my wife and I peace of mind when our children are outside playing. I would highly recommend Protect-A-Child to anyone!”
– Jeff H., Jacksonville, FL“What an amazing product! Can’t thank Protect-A-Child enough! The product and service we received were second to none. If you were like us, you shopped around and maybe even thought of a DIY solution…think again. After watching the install this isn’t something I: 1) have the tools to do 2) the know how and 3) fence is much better than anything I could buy from amazon or the like. When it comes to our child’s safety we didn’t want to compromise and with Protect-A-Child you are getting the best. On top of everything the price was very reasonable and within other quotes we received. You can compromise elsewhere; cabinets, countertops, that new TV whatever it is don’t sacrifice the safety because you will never live with yourself if you do and something goes wrong.”
– Taylor A., Santa Rosa County, FL“I found Mr. Don via a Facebook post I have made! I reached out to him and within a week he was there installing our pool safety fence! Now he will tell you I totally did not want this but I knew we NEEDED it with smaller children to just give us that piece of mind! He did an amazing job! The fence looks better than I was imagining! He is very pro active about responding to you weather it be email or text! We are super pleased with Family First Fencing!”