– A.B., Brentwood, TN“Hi Buck, I just wanted to touch base with you again and thank you for the pool fence
parts that you left for me yesterday. I really appreciate that you went out
of your way to bring me those parts! It’s exactly what I needed and I was
able to replace the broken section today. Now I’m back in business, all
thanks to you!”
div>”The guys just finished putting up our new pool fence. I couldn’t be happier with the fence and highly recommend Every and Jean Rossiter at email@example.com. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.”
– Kristi G., Aiken, SC“Bo and Kathy Dunn were amazing! They went out of their way to make sure our pool fence was installed before we moved into our new house with 3 young children. They made sure we got exactly what we wanted and needed. I would highly recommend everyone choose Bo and Kathy to install their pool fence. I will recommend them to everyone.”
– Sandra H.“Highly recommend!! Greg was quick to come out to give us an estimate and very patient with us (I tend to overthink everything). When we made the decision to get the fence, they came out 3 days later and it was installed. We were not home when it was installed but Greg sent me a text when they started, halfway done, and when they finished. He then came out and showed us how we could take the fence down and put it back up. Great product and great service!”
– Walter B, New Jersey
Everyone who visits comments not only on our pool/patio, but they love the fence!!! You have to agree that fences typically don’t get people excited, but our fence looks phenomenal!!! Greatest thing is we can open it up, take it down, put it back up, all with the patented security locks, making it so easy to use. I’m recommending Protect A Child to anyone looking for a fence – would use them again and again.
– Ormerod D., Aljezur, Portugal“We has Protect a child pool safety fencing fitted around our 10m x 5m pool in the Algarve and thought at first it was a little expensive. However we have come to realize that quality costs a bit more it has been installed now for 5 years and looks as good as new and gives us great peace of mind that visitors to our villa are protected against swimming dangers especially regarding children. We would not hesitate to purchase again this product, No sagging, Strong, looks great, easy access with self latching door. Top Marks.”
– Rebekkah C.“We love our Protect-a-Child pool fence! The mesh is strong, the posts are sturdy and the gate is perfect. The result was even nicer looking than we expected. And if we want, we can take it all down in less than half an hour! The whole process between scheduling the initial appointment to completed installation went quickly and smoothly. Greg helped us keep costs as low as possible while not sacrificing quality or design. Mike did an excellent job installing our fence and making last minute adjustments. Both Greg and Mike are professional and personable. We highly recommend Protect-A-Child fencing by Greg and Mike!”
– C.L., Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA“Best decision for a pool fence and fencer! I sent a bunch of requests to several pool fencing companies, but liked Gene’s response the most – thorough, polite and personal (not a general form response). He came out for an estimate, explained what set him apart, came up with a fence layout that other estimators overlooked (and which is the layout we went with because it was that much better than other options), and gave the fairest, best price for the highest quality fence (I researched!). He stayed in touch with me over the course of a month, until we finally decided to have the fence installed because we were spending so much time outside with the kids. When we gave him the green light, he communicated with me primarily via text (which is easier than anything else!) and we made arrangements for him to install. Even to add a little more fencing than what was originally estimated. No problem. The installers and Gene were all punctual, very expert at the installation in our strange foundation, needing modifications. They took care of it all and made sure it worked up to standard. I couldn’t be happier with what they did the entire process, and result!”
– Amanda V., Battle Ground, Oregon
Working with Michael was a great experience — he arrived on time when he came to give me a quote and when he came to install the fence. The installation was quick and done in the time frame Michael gave. We couldn’t be happier with the fence — it looks great, but most importantly brings peace of mind! Thank you Protect-A-Child of Oregon!
– Kelly S., Tallahassee, FL“We were looking for some fencing to contain our lab puppy in the garage but still be able to access the space as well as having the puppy being able to use the doggie door to get outside. Time to install was an issue for us as well. I called and left a message for Mr. Johnson and got a call back within an hour or so. He was able to come out the very next day and install the fence. The quality of work is superior and we could not have asked for better customer service. I highly recommend this business and fence.”