– Elizabeth F., Mission Viejo, CA“I have had my fence for over 6 years now and it is still one of the best things we have done to our house. It provides anxiety relief for letting my kids play in my yard but keeps them out of the pool. It also protects my turtles from my dog. Jon and Aimee were awesome to work with. They came out really quickly and arrived in a timely manner. I really appreciated their level of communication, which you don’t always find with people who work on your house. They were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone need a pool fence or piece of mind for your kid’s safety.”
– Steve S., Houston, TX“My wife and I recently became grandparents and wanted to make sure we had protection around our pool before our two granddaughters began walking. One of our friends has a Protect-A-Child (PAC) fence around their pool that we liked because it was durable, affordable and looked good with their outdoor patio and landscaping. We contacted the local PAC dealer in Pearland, Greg Young, who came to our house to survey our pool and patio and then made recommendations on where to place the fence for maximum protection. The fence was installed a few days later and looks great. It was an investment for my grandchildren that I will never regret.”
– Greg G., Oceanside, CaliforniaWow, wow, wow! Very impressed with the Team and the Product. We just purchased a home with a pool, and have 2 kids under the age of 4. Our biggest concern was safety. They were our first appointment to meet and go over our options. We were so impressed with Bridie, we decided to cancel our other 2 appointments. The install occurred 2 days later, and even more Wowed! Thank you for helping keep our kids safe and the backyard look that much nicer! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
– Kelly S., Tallahassee, FL“We were looking for some fencing to contain our lab puppy in the garage but still be able to access the space as well as having the puppy being able to use the doggie door to get outside. Time to install was an issue for us as well. I called and left a message for Mr. Johnson and got a call back within an hour or so. He was able to come out the very next day and install the fence. The quality of work is superior and we could not have asked for better customer service. I highly recommend this business and fence.”
– Vernette B.“Bo & Kathy Dunn from Protect-A-Child did a wonderful job. Very friendly and professional. I had my fence installed December 2018, just before having a huge New Year’s Eve party. It was great having that peace of mind, knowing our guests, their kids and ours were safe to enjoy the holiday festivities in our backyard. Great job.”
– Tim M.“We couldn’t be happier with our pool fence. Greg and Josh did an awesome install and worked hard to do some custom corners that we wanted given the design of our deck. Absolutely perfect and glad we went with them. I was looking all over Broward County for installers and these guys were super responsive and friendly. Thanks guys!.”
– Teresa K., Hilton Head Island, SC“We just bought a new home that we really love. The only hesitation we had was the pool right outside the door and the danger it presented for our grandchildren. We contacted the Dunn’s and arranged to have a fence installed the very next day after we closed and they were amazing! They worked with our schedule and within the strict HOA guidelines in our new neighborhood and even through weather that was rapidly getting worse. They also worked with us to also overcome some structural challenges and were committed to making our pool safe. We are very pleased with the way the fence looks and are grateful to have the peace of mind now that the pool is safe. The Dunn’s are a wonderful, caring and dedicated team that we highly recommend to anyone who needs their services. Thanks so much!”