– James M., Osceola County
My wife and a I recently had a pool installed and didn’t feel the need for a safety fence because we do not have any small children. Unfortunately, one of our senior pets fell into the pool and was not strong enough to swim to the steps. We called Marshall at protect a child and even though he was very busy he had our fence installed within a few days. We greatly appreciate the job he did when other companies where several weeks out even to get just an estimate. We have other pets and didn’t want this to happen again. Thank you Marshall for making our pool safe again. The fence and installation are top notch. We are very pleased!
– Phil R., Ottawa, Ontario“My wife and I contacted Benjamin and his team to install a Protect a Child fence around our pool. We explained to him what we were looking for and he scheduled an onsite consultation to get a sense of the property and measure the materials needed. He was on time, polite, gave a demonstration of the product, and answered/addressed all of our questions/concerns. He sent a detailed quote in the time-frame promised and we booked an installation date based on his availability. He called within a few days to see if we would be open to installing the fence earlier than scheduled, which was a pleasant surprise. The day of installation, he was on site early and walked around the installation area one last time with us to ensure that we all agreed on the fence location. He took extra care when drilling and took extra measures in certain locations to ensure that the integrity of the fence was respected. Once the installation was completed, he cleaned the entire work area and showed us the fence features and the specific requests that he was able to incorporate. We could not be happier with the service and installation received by Benjamin and his team. Excellent professionalism, workmanship, not to mention incredibly patient with our questions throughout the entire process. We would not hesitate to recommend Benjamin for a pool fence installation and if you are looking to have one installed, look no further!”
– Bill“Protect-A-Child installed a great fence in May 2016 for my pool. Jon had to conduct an engineering feat other companies were unwilling to do, since the fence went on top of a masonry wall and on uneven ground. My tenant just lost the key to the fence and Jon graciously is mailing two keys free of charge. Buy your pool fence through Jon and you won’t be disappointed.”
– Walter B, New Jersey
Everyone who visits comments not only on our pool/patio, but they love the fence!!! You have to agree that fences typically don’t get people excited, but our fence looks phenomenal!!! Greatest thing is we can open it up, take it down, put it back up, all with the patented security locks, making it so easy to use. I’m recommending Protect A Child to anyone looking for a fence – would use them again and again.
– Tom H. & Lynda T., La Quinta, CA“I just wanted to tell you how happy we are with both the look and function of the childproof pool fence you installed in our yard in La Quinta. It looks great, it can’t be accidentally breached and it is easy to open when our grandson isn’t around. Please use us as an endorsement should anyone want to know how your actual customers feel about the pool fence. And your husband did a great job matching the curve of the pool and deck, you guys cleaned up great and we can’t believe you were able to do the whole job in just a few hours at a great cost. Thanks again!”
– Stacia, Moyock, NC“I called Mike for a demonstration on the Protect a Child fence. He answered all my questions and concerns. He set up the installation and it was done in a timely manner. The fence is very sturdy and the quality is fantastic. It has given me peace of mind that I can take our 3 year old outside and not have to worry about her jumping in unexpectedly or sneaking outside and having an accident. It is an amazing product. I only wish I would have bought it sooner!”
– Steven D., Orange County, CA“We have new grandchildren in our house periodically and decided it was time for a fence. After researching different removable fences we decided on Protect a Child. I liked the fiberglass poles and the netting. Jon installed the fence in 1 day and has been very responsive to our needs. Great service and great people to deal with. I would highly recommend this fence system to anyone with a pool and small children. Very fair price to have the security we now have for our little ones.”