– Stephanie B.
I just wanted to thank you again for your work and the awesome pool fence. We love it!! It looks great!! The feeling of security is unspeakable. We sat in the back yard all afternoon while the kids played and we really got to enjoy the back yard for the first time today. For that, we cannot thank you enough.
– Matthew B., Okaloosa County, Florida“Don is the best!!! He was able to get us the fence we needed in 3 days and was a complete professional. Install took about 2 hours and he walked us through how to break it down if we needed and answered all of our questions. I thought about installing my own safety fence but after seeing him do it, I am so glad I just called him…..WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND”
– Barbara K., The Villages, Florida
This product is a must for all grandparents!! We have had our Protect-A-child fence since 2006. When we had to replace the plugs (in 2013) Sandy and Leo from Ocala, Florida, were right there to help get us the replacements. I would recommend this fence to anyone that wants peace of mind when their grandchildren visit!!
– Glenn W., Roswell, GA“My wife and I have a pool at our home, and a toddler Grandson whose become enamored with it when he comes to visit. We knew that meant it was time to look at doing more than putting up warning signs and expecting a distracted parent to protect him. We wanted a quality product and installation that fit the effort we put into the design and build of our pool, so I began my research, leading to this recommendation. It’s not often you meet “contractors” you want to invite into your home and share a cup of coffee when the project is through because you are so thrilled with their work and the kindness of their spirit, so when I come across them, I want to make sure to share our experience with others. This is exactly what happened with Bo & Kathy Dunn from Protect-A-Child of Atlanta. If it weren’t for the coronavirus, we would have given them a huge hug before they headed off to their next (soon-to-be) happy customer.”
– Kevin P., Alta Loma, CA“I seldom write reviews as I genuinely am unimpressed by most products and service providers – they are simply “average”. However: Jon and Aimee Palazzo recently sold and installed a Protect-A-Child fence and gate for my pool. A true quality product that was installed by Jon, a person who prides himself in the quality of this work. I took great care in selecting a product and vendor, Jon and Aimee were my selection and I was not disappointed.”
– Cat & George S., Duval County, Florida“We recently purchased a home with a pool and knew with having 9 grandkids that we would need a safety fence and put it on our list of things to do. However, our first day in the house our older dog who has impaired vision walked right in to the pool! Thank goodness we were out back with her for fear of this very thing! We immediately contacted Don Johnson with Family First protect a child safety fence. Don took satellite images to get measurements of our pool and had a quote back to me within a day. As we got busy with the full move, we were constantly on edge and always stressed about where our dogs were in the house. Don continued to stay in touch, never pressuring us about the fence but to remind us he was ready to install when we were ready. We installed soon after and couldn’t be happier! We are no longer worried about any possible accidents with our precious grandkids or senior dogs. It’s not an eyesore and we still have the views of our beautiful pooL Don’t even think about shopping around…this is the best safety fence out there with the best customer service! Thank you Don!”