– Jessica R., Virginia Beach, VA“Mike & Dave did an exceptional job installing our fence! Mike came out right away to explain everything to us, and how safe the fence really is for our small children.
They made great, professional recommendations based on the shape of our property, provided proper instructions on using the gate opening latch, and cleaned up after themselves after installation. I would highly recommend this service if parents want a piece of mind having a pool with little children!!”
– Kelly S., Tallahassee, FL“We were looking for some fencing to contain our lab puppy in the garage but still be able to access the space as well as having the puppy being able to use the doggie door to get outside. Time to install was an issue for us as well. I called and left a message for Mr. Johnson and got a call back within an hour or so. He was able to come out the very next day and install the fence. The quality of work is superior and we could not have asked for better customer service. I highly recommend this business and fence.”
– BobbyWe built our pool 4 years ago and I finally got around to getting a fence put in. We had 2 kids in that period which heightened my need for extra safety around the pool. I would not be able to live with myself should something happen to my kids at the pool and I failed to take the extra measures to protect them. So glad I found Ron West and Protect A Child. Ron was super professional and patient explaining the benefits of protect a child. Thank u guys for giving me peace of mind while still maintaining the aesthetic beauty of my backyard.
– Cindy, Los Angeles, CA
We had our fence installed in February. I absolutely love my fence and have recommended Protect A Child Pool Fence to everyone I know who has a pool. We researched Protect A Child Pool Fence and two other companies but chose Protect A Child because their product seemed much superior to the other companies. The fence post are made of composite fiberglass which are very strong and heat resistant compared to aluminum post. We received excellent service from beginning to end. We decided to go with the 4′ height fence with a self-closing gate. Gene came by and did the estimate and the installation and did a wonderful job. He was very professional and took the time to explain how the product works after installing it. I will recommend them to everyone. Thanks Gene!
– Gina D., Springfield, MO
We recently had a Protect-A-Child safety fence installed around our pool. We were interested in the product because it is removable, looks very nice and is functional. The cost was 1/4 of what a permanent steel fence would have been. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in a pool fence. They are professional and courteous. The installation process was very clean, efficient, and went quickly. We are extremely happy with our fence!
– Paul H., Chatham County, GA“As a medical professional I appreciate a business that pays meticulous attention to detail and believes in the value of their product. The “Protect-A-Child” company fulfilled all of our needs and more and did so in a very professional and efficient manner. They are an honest and friendly group of people who were a pleasure with which to work. We have had so many compliments on the quality and appearance of our fence in the manner of one week. Do yourself a favor and reach out to Bo and Kathy. I promise you won’t regret it and the peace of mind they bring to the safety of your pool is priceless.”
– Serena D., Pima County, Arizona“Called to get a bid and Christopher came out when he said he would. His bid was lower than the other bid I got from another company and the quality was as good if not better. He was able to install it with in days. He ran the fence exactly the way I wanted it and he even verified as the installation went on! I love it. Thank You!!!”