– Nigel, Virginia Beach, VA“Being grandparents of 18 month old triplets, safety was extremely important! We have a great backyard for them to play in, but we needed to block access to the inground pool. Our Rep Mike F was fantastic. He was able to fit us in his schedule to get the new protective-a-child fence up so the triplets would be safe! I can’t believe the instant relief we have knowing the kids can come play and we can relax knowing the pool is off limits unless we invite them in to go swimming. The fence is attractive, and strong. Easy to open up the fence panels whenever we have an adult only gathering. We are truly happy with the safety fence.”
– Sandra H.“Highly recommend!! Greg was quick to come out to give us an estimate and very patient with us (I tend to overthink everything). When we made the decision to get the fence, they came out 3 days later and it was installed. We were not home when it was installed but Greg sent me a text when they started, halfway done, and when they finished. He then came out and showed us how we could take the fence down and put it back up. Great product and great service!”
– Bill“Protect-A-Child installed a great fence in May 2016 for my pool. Jon had to conduct an engineering feat other companies were unwilling to do, since the fence went on top of a masonry wall and on uneven ground. My tenant just lost the key to the fence and Jon graciously is mailing two keys free of charge. Buy your pool fence through Jon and you won’t be disappointed.”
– Eileen D., Beaufort County, SC“Kathy & Bo did a wonderful job installing our Protect-a-Fence. We are grandparents of a rambunctious 14 month old. Now we can feel more relaxed, enjoying her visits without the constant worry of the pool. Bodie Miller’s recent tragedy reminded us that terrible things can happen fast, even when caring adults are all around. While we will continue to be vigilant, the safety fence adds one more layer of security around the pool. The Protect-a-Fence is easy to put up and take down, light weight and easy to store when our granddaughter is not visiting.”
– Jeff H., Jacksonville, FL“What an amazing product! Can’t thank Protect-A-Child enough! The product and service we received were second to none. If you were like us, you shopped around and maybe even thought of a DIY solution…think again. After watching the install this isn’t something I: 1) have the tools to do 2) the know how and 3) fence is much better than anything I could buy from amazon or the like. When it comes to our child’s safety we didn’t want to compromise and with Protect-A-Child you are getting the best. On top of everything the price was very reasonable and within other quotes we received. You can compromise elsewhere; cabinets, countertops, that new TV whatever it is don’t sacrifice the safety because you will never live with yourself if you do and something goes wrong.”
– Gina S., Indianapolis, IN“We bought a house this summer with an in-ground pool. The very first thing we did was start researching pool fences. We wanted something that was solid and secure, but also something that could be removed later on, once our kids are strong swimmers. We decided on Protect-a-child, and couldn’t be happier. It was installed in a few hours and looks great. It was easily taken down to close the pool, and then put back in place to keep the kids safe during the winter. I purposely waited to write this review until we had a few months’ experience with it. We are completely happy with our choice!.”
– Emily P, Marietta, GAWOW- I am so thankful I stumbled upon this company and Kathy & Bo (SE owners). I called Kathy on Wednesday morning to learn more about the product and I was instantly impressed with her thoughtfulness and willingness to explain and answer all of my questions. This is just what I was looking for before I moved into my new house with a pool and two young children (1 & 4). THE NEXT MORNING Kathy & Bo were over installing my new fence. I can now move into the house with no fears of my children’s safety and excited to enjoy the house and the yard for years to come! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I have already received a ton of compliments on the fence and how great it looks. People actually think that it was an upgraded addition to our backyard on the golf course. I couldn’t be happier and am so thankful for this company and that the wonderful Bo & Kathy do what they do day in and day out to help protect children like ours!!
– Brenda M., Scottsdale, Arizona
I wanted a pool fence installed and called Marty, a distributor in the Phoenix area and after installing my pool fence I am amazed of the quality and durability it has. Marty did a fabulous job , he was efficient, punctual, great price and quality installation. If anyone is looking to install a pool fence call this guy. You will not be disappointed.
– Rita O., Houston, TX“My experience with this company was great. Greg was the one who came out to give us a quote and took the time to explain every detail and answered our questions satisfactorily. He was extremely patient with us. Danny came out to do the installation and was very timely and professional. I love the fence. I wanted a good protection for my kids but at the same time wanted something that will preserve the beauty of the pool. I am glad I went with this option and would recommend this company any day and any time.”