Barrier Safety Fencing
Ideal Uses for Our Lightweight Removable BarriersOur removable barriers have numerous uses beyond pool fencing. Just look at the list below and let your needs dictate where our fence can best serve you.
How can you use a Protect-A-Child Barrier Fence?
- Our fences have been used to block off garage door openings providing secure areas for children to play and for pets.
- Have something in the garage that needs to be cordoned off from other activities? We can separate areas of patios, garages, driveways, large rooms, etc. with our fencing to divide areas. The simple removability feature allow you to put the divider up and then remove it when segmentation is not desired.
- This customer wanted to keep his Ferrari separated from running, playing children, and bicycle handlebars!
- Crowd control. Our fence can be used as a temporary barrier during graduation commencement exercises, concerts, voter poling places, etc., anywhere lines of people are encountered.
- Ideal for day cares for separating children and even to designate specific areas such as swim schools and indoor play gyms.
- Our fence can be used as a snow fence to reduce drifts, etc.
- Our fence has also been used to separate areas of homes and even across the middle of swimming pools to separate deep and shallow areas.
Pool Fence Size and Color Options
|6' (1.83m)||3 posts attached at 36" intervals||Black
|9' (2.74m)||4 posts attached at 36" intervals|
|12' (3.66m)||5 posts attached at 36" intervals|
|15' (4.57m)||6 posts attached at 36" intervals|
*White is only offered in the 3-1/2' and 4' Fencing.