Tucson Pool Fence Dealer
Protect-A-Child of TucsonTucson, AZ 85704
Normal Business Hours:
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
- Sat 9am-5pm
- Sunday Closed
About Chris Bradford
Visit my Tucson Pool Fence website to learn more.
As the Protect-A-Child Pool Fence dealer of Tucson and a family man, I believe customers want someone who cares about their family. So, that means informing them in every step of the buying and installation process and providing exceptional service after the install. The Protect-A-Child Pool Fence is a great product and does a great service, and I am proud to be associated with it. But, what makes me the happiest are the thank you comments from families that I have been able to meet over 10 plus years in this business. My family is number in my life, and helping keep your family safe is the number one objective of my business.
“I have the best fence in the market.”
– Chris Bradford
Call us today at (520) 991-2260 to get your free quote.
– Scott & Vicki G., Vail, Arizona
We chose this fence for couple of reasons…no metal so it won’t get hot, it won’t rust on our patio, you can easily see through the mesh, and the fence can be easily taken down. The tension and construction will keep our little ones SAFE!! Thanks to Christopher Bradford here in Tucson, AZ for his professionalism and courtesy. He and his asst took only 6 hrs to install our 125 ft fence. Tremendous product!!!
– William H., Tucson, AZ“We really enjoy the peace of mind that comes with know our grandkids are safe . The product and workmanship they do is perfect not to mention the customer service. They are very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or concerns you might have. I recommend this company to anyone and everyone needing a safe reliable security fence for for pool.”
– Will C., Tucson Estates, AZ“Protectachild was an amazing company to work with. He showed professionalism and knowledge about his product the whole way through. Started out by giving a great presentation which showed everything you would want to know about the fence. They arrived on time and within no time had the fence up and sturdy. It looks better than I expected and our 2 year old hates that he can’t get through it so that’s a huge success in my eyes. All in all I would 100% recommend them for anyone looking for a high quality and good looking fence.”
– William H., Tucson, AZ,“We really enjoy the peace of mind that comes with know our grandkids are safe . The product and workmanship they do is perfect not to mention the customer service. They are very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or concerns you might have. I recommend this company to anyone and everyone needing a safe reliable security fence for for pool.”
– Andrew L., Tucson, AZ“Chris installed our pool fence in a matter of a couple of hours. We are very pleased with his product—it’s super easy to use and much less visually obtrusive you might expect for a pool fence! Chris is also a credible, responsive, and professional person; I have no hesitation in recommending him and Protect-A-Child!”
– Serena D., Pima County, Arizona“Called to get a bid and Christopher came out when he said he would. His bid was lower than the other bid I got from another company and the quality was as good if not better. He was able to install it with in days. He ran the fence exactly the way I wanted it and he even verified as the installation went on! I love it. Thank You!!!”
– Joe Chera, Oro Valley, Tucson
IMPRESSIVE PRODUCT AND SERVICE. I recently relocated from Pennsylvania to Oro Valley AZ, where the previous owner had Christopher Bradford install a Protect-A-Child Pool Fence. It seems like a high-quality installation of a high-quality product, but since we don’t have young children or grandchildren around, we preferred not to have a fence so close to the pool. So, I called Christopher to see if he could advise me on how to remove the fence and plug the holes in the pool deck. Well, he drove over to my house the same day, helped deinstall the fence, and promised to provide me with plugs for the custom drilled holes. I was very pleased with his responsiveness and professionalism.