Atlanta Pool Fence Dealer
– Bobbie F, Bowman, SC
I have had a pool since 1997 I now have 2 grandchildren and immediately knew I needed a safe pool area. After much research I found the Protect a Child pool fence to be the best option for me. Kathy and Bo Dunn of the Southeast office were delightful to work with. They delivered what the promised and that was a safe nice looking fence with professional installation! Thanks Kathy and Bo for making my pool area a place we can relax and enjoy with our grandchildren!
– Bobbie F, Bowman, SC
Had a blast with the volleyball net on Sunday. We had a friendly game of husbands vs wives. The net is awesome! Much better than the cheaper nets made of string… The fence kept the volleyball in the pool area as well, so no more running after out of bounds hits. Thanks again, and with your help we are enjoying our pool even more this summer!
– Michael P, Brookhaven, GA“We were moving into a new house with a pool and two small children. Kathy was fantastic with her advice and proactively followed up to ensure we got the
fence installed ASAP. They cam out on a Saturday and did a stellar job installing fence. Excellent work, extremely conscientious team, best-in-class product. Couldn’t be happier.”
– Emily P, Marietta, GAWOW- I am so thankful I stumbled upon this company and Kathy & Bo (SE owners). I called Kathy on Wednesday morning to learn more about the product and I was instantly impressed with her thoughtfulness and willingness to explain and answer all of my questions. This is just what I was looking for before I moved into my new house with a pool and two young children (1 & 4). THE NEXT MORNING Kathy & Bo were over installing my new fence. I can now move into the house with no fears of my children’s safety and excited to enjoy the house and the yard for years to come! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I have already received a ton of compliments on the fence and how great it looks. People actually think that it was an upgraded addition to our backyard on the golf course. I couldn’t be happier and am so thankful for this company and that the wonderful Bo & Kathy do what they do day in and day out to help protect children like ours!!
– Tina M.“Kathy it looks amazing!! We are SO very excited to get our three babies in the yard!!! I truly can’t thank you enough for your persistence…The fence is something that we needed done fast, but I have also been very busy and pulled in a million directions…..so I really appreciate your professionalism and follow-up. Thank you for getting us taken care of so fast!”
– Ann M., Columbia, SC“Oh wow! Thank you so much!! Honestly, I had no idea even how fast it would be installed & how thankful we would be! We hosted Easter with 11 littles & 9 the rest of the week here. We’ve been outside most of the days, & not once have I worried about the pool!! Of course we’re constantly counting heads, but I’m not panicking like I obviously would have been without it!”
– David W.“I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the beautiful job you did on my fence yesterday. I was quite amazed that from the time of my first phone call to you, the whole project was completed within one business day. Your pricing was great, your service was unbelievable, and the final product was beautiful. I have had many jobs done at my houses over the last several years, and the clean and efficient manner which you work in is actually very impressive. Since you have completed the job, my piece of mind has increased tremendously. I will no longer have to worry about my little one accidentally falling into the pool. I hope to be able to send more business your way in the future. It is rare to find companies that are professionals at what they do, and you all have certainly managed to achieve that.”
– Vernette B.“Bo & Kathy Dunn from Protect-A-Child did a wonderful job. Very friendly and professional. I had my fence installed December 2018, just before having a huge New Year’s Eve party. It was great having that peace of mind, knowing our guests, their kids and ours were safe to enjoy the holiday festivities in our backyard. Great job.”
– Diane S.“What a great product we have!!!!!! On a professional note….the pool fence you guys put up in our home back in 1985….got great use. We kept it up until both of our sons could swim….which was probably for about 5-6 yrs. Stored it in the garage and brought it back out for my grandson….it was a bit Battle scarred by then ….had some “doctoring” of it….but worked for the 3 yrs we kept it up….Did its job!”
– Yanira B.“Having installed an in-ground pool recently, we knew we just had to get a fence to protect our 5 year old and 17 month old. After doing massive research online, we decided on Protect-A-Child because of their great reviews and their top notch excellent and sturdy materials that they use. Before my research, I had no idea there were differences in the strength of the posts – and I am so glad I did my research and found Protect-A-Child because I feel very comfortable that we made the right choice. I contacted Kathy and Bo Dunn and they were always responsive, knowledgeable and very friendly. They answered all of my questions very efficiently and were very knowledgeable about the product. When Kathy and Bo came to install the fence, they did a great job – in the pouring rain! I am very happy with my fence and the service that I received! I would definitely recommend this fence and the Dunns to anyone looking for pool safety!”
– Jackie T., Toronto, Ontario“A big thank-you to Chris for his unbiased advice for our fence. It was installed quickly and professionaly and looks fantastic. So easy to uninstall for the people in the family who maybe want to “party” with their friends and don’t need a fence. I feel so much better about looking after the grandchildren, knowing they will be safe in my backyard. “
– Paul H., Chatham County, GA“As a medical professional I appreciate a business that pays meticulous attention to detail and believes in the value of their product. The “Protect-A-Child” company fulfilled all of our needs and more and did so in a very professional and efficient manner. They are an honest and friendly group of people who were a pleasure with which to work. We have had so many compliments on the quality and appearance of our fence in the manner of one week. Do yourself a favor and reach out to Bo and Kathy. I promise you won’t regret it and the peace of mind they bring to the safety of your pool is priceless.”
– Eileen D., Beaufort County, SC“Kathy & Bo did a wonderful job installing our Protect-a-Fence. We are grandparents of a rambunctious 14 month old. Now we can feel more relaxed, enjoying her visits without the constant worry of the pool. Bodie Miller’s recent tragedy reminded us that terrible things can happen fast, even when caring adults are all around. While we will continue to be vigilant, the safety fence adds one more layer of security around the pool. The Protect-a-Fence is easy to put up and take down, light weight and easy to store when our granddaughter is not visiting.”
– Kristi G., Aiken, SC“Bo and Kathy Dunn were amazing! They went out of their way to make sure our pool fence was installed before we moved into our new house with 3 young children. They made sure we got exactly what we wanted and needed. I would highly recommend everyone choose Bo and Kathy to install their pool fence. I will recommend them to everyone.”
– Peter S., Placer County, California“Being new grandparents my wife and I wanted to install a pool fence. After reading numerous reviews and getting several estimates we decided to go with “Protect a Child” pool fence. Jeff Brake did a great job from start to finish. He was meticulous about every detail and was a pleasure to work with. Two days after the install was complete my 16 month old granddaughter came for a visit. Upon stepping into the back yard she said “pool” and made a bee line towards it. The fence did it’s job.”
– Teresa K., Hilton Head Island, SC“We just bought a new home that we really love. The only hesitation we had was the pool right outside the door and the danger it presented for our grandchildren. We contacted the Dunn’s and arranged to have a fence installed the very next day after we closed and they were amazing! They worked with our schedule and within the strict HOA guidelines in our new neighborhood and even through weather that was rapidly getting worse. They also worked with us to also overcome some structural challenges and were committed to making our pool safe. We are very pleased with the way the fence looks and are grateful to have the peace of mind now that the pool is safe. The Dunn’s are a wonderful, caring and dedicated team that we highly recommend to anyone who needs their services. Thanks so much!”
– Kimberly S., South Cleveland, TN“We recently moved to a place what came with a pool. Being somewhat remote, the former owners did not have a fenced in yard. Since living here, I have rescued 2 neighborhood dogs from the frigid pool water, one in the middle of the cold night, in the rain, and the other one in the day time who wanted to go for a swim, not realizing that the water would be cold. Neither dog went to the steps to try to get out. If I had not seen/heard them, they would have drowned. We LOVE having the peace of mind that the pool is secure! By having the pool fence up, it will keep our older dog safe, roaming dogs safe, as well as older family members when they come to visit. We do not want anyone to loose their balance and fall into the pool. Doing research regarding the different pole types out there, to hold up the fencing, and how many of them can bend and break with a 40+ pound child, or dog, leaning on it, this is the only company that we found, locally, with the high quality poles that will not give in to bend and break like all of the other types of poles out there. Do your research, then come back to purchase from Protect-A-Child pool fence company. Make your money work for you to protect your loved ones and pets. Again, give yourself peace of mind, whether you are home or not, to protect others, as well as animals, from drowning. Thank you, Kathy and Bo, for a job very well done!”
– Glenn W., Roswell, GA“My wife and I have a pool at our home, and a toddler Grandson whose become enamored with it when he comes to visit. We knew that meant it was time to look at doing more than putting up warning signs and expecting a distracted parent to protect him. We wanted a quality product and installation that fit the effort we put into the design and build of our pool, so I began my research, leading to this recommendation. It’s not often you meet “contractors” you want to invite into your home and share a cup of coffee when the project is through because you are so thrilled with their work and the kindness of their spirit, so when I come across them, I want to make sure to share our experience with others. This is exactly what happened with Bo & Kathy Dunn from Protect-A-Child of Atlanta. If it weren’t for the coronavirus, we would have given them a huge hug before they headed off to their next (soon-to-be) happy customer.”
About Bo & Kathy Dunn
Visit Our Atlanta Pool Fence website to learn more.
Thirty years ago we were shopping for something that would keep our son out of the pool, and we found that a pool fence was the best option for us. We loved it so much we became Protect-A-Child dealers shortly after that. The product has improved over the years to the most superior pool fence on the market because of the fiberglass composite posts. And, coming from the airline industry, we know how important performance and precision are, so along with first class customer service, we strive for the highest accuracy on each job.
“When we leave a job, the fence is perfect. It is very secure. The patio is safe. And we really pride ourselves in that.”
Call us today at (770) 998-6380 to get your free quote.