Virginia Beach Pool Fence Dealer
Protect-A-Child of Virginia BeachPortsmouth, VA 23701
Normal Business Hours:
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
- Sat 9am-5pm
- Sunday Closed
– Jane A., Virgina
Just wanted you to know that we are super happy with our fence and most of all for meeting Michael Floriano…our fence is beautiful and safe and our dealing with Michael was a super pleasure, this guy is fantastic, a great salesman, he demonstrated everything clearly. I have recommended Protect A Child for Angie’s List and listed Michael as the person here in the Hampton Roads area as our representative.
– Mac M., Moyock, NC
The strength of the fence is excellent. Michael Floriano, out of Chesapeake VA, did our installation (we live just across the border in NC). Michael and his team were extremely professional from our initial contact through installation they were outstanding. It was a pleasure working with them, and I highly recommend their services to anyone.
– Kristina & Todd D., Newport News, VA
We are a family that lives outdoors… (so) we decided to contact our local Protect-A-Child dealer. Mike Floriano was in constant contact with us keeping us up to date throughout the entire process. We could not have asked for a better person to deal with! Mike truly believes in the product and is in the business for all the right reasons. Thanks, Mike!
– Matt, Virgina
I contacted Mike from Protect-A-Child fence company after I knew I would be buying a house with a pool. With my newborn twins I knew that I needed an extra layer of protection from a accident with the pool. Mike came over and talked with me and my father-in-law and gave us a demonstration of the durability of the fence and a quick assessment of our needs. He and his helper came over and did a quick, neat, and professional job with the installation. Needless to say the fence looks amazing and fit our needs perfect. Thank you Mike!
– Lynn F., Virginia Beach, VA“Thank you to Mike F. who helped us in answering our questions and helping to layout the best solution on installing a fence to protect our 18 month old grand-triplets from entering the pool area. We are now at peace that the children can play in the yard, with out us hovering and worrying! Thank you Mike and David for fitting us into your schedule. A truly professional job and it looks beautiful!”
– Stacia, Moyock, NC“I called Mike for a demonstration on the Protect a Child fence. He answered all my questions and concerns. He set up the installation and it was done in a timely manner. The fence is very sturdy and the quality is fantastic. It has given me peace of mind that I can take our 3 year old outside and not have to worry about her jumping in unexpectedly or sneaking outside and having an accident. It is an amazing product. I only wish I would have bought it sooner!”
– Joseph L., Virginia Beach, VA“Can not speak highly enough about the quality of not only the fence, but the level of service provided by Mike and his team. In reaching out for a quote and throughout the process of scheduling the installation of our pool fence we were always able to be in contact and have our questions answered. Throughout the process of the install Mike was able to provide an above expected level of service, and gave fantastic design ideas for the layout of our fence to provide great aesthetics and utility on top of the safety added for our child. Would not only recommend, but also encourage using PAC of Virginia Beach for any pool fence installations.”
– John F.“Mike and Dave took the time to show us options which helped us agree on the best solution for child safety as well as curb appeal. As a facility Manager I deal with contractors almost every day and I can tell the good from the bad very quickly. These guys were fantastic. Excellent people and excellent work!”
– Robyn, Virginia
I wasn’t incredibly excited about putting a fence around my pool but after reading all of the information regarding the necessity for one with little children we contacted Mike. They were excellent and their product is beautiful. The pool was so successful that we put in a fence along our lake. When my grandchildren arrived I had zero worry. I can’t thank them enough.
– Jamie Harris, Chesapeake, VA
I had an issue with the city ordinance after my pool was installed. I was at my wit’s end when I reached out to Mike. Without any hesitation, anime came out for a survey, provided a quote, and even conversed with the city, to ensure we would make all required improvements to meet final inspection. In 22 years of military service, I have not work with a more professional and friendly service. I will recommend Michael Floriano and Protect A Child product to anyone. Thank you for all the help!
About Mike Floriano
I am, not only, a Protect-A-Child Pool Fence dealer for Virginia; I am a customer, and I find a great sense of purpose in his job. Though your child may now how to swim, it is important to think about friends and other family members who may not be as fortunate. Everyone wants good family memories from their times around the swimming pool. And, for more than the last 10 years, the best part of my job is hearing how having a pool fence has provided peace of mind to parents.
“My main goal and objective is to save children. If I can save one kid a year, I’ve done my job.”
– Mike Floriano
Call us today at (757) 754-6453 to get your free quote.