Latest 2018 Pool Design Trends
If you’re thinking of adding a pool to your yard or perhaps remodeling your current pool, you want to make sure you’re choosing a design that is current. This will help to increase the value versus a pool design that’s outdated.
Before you make any decisions, take a look at the latest 2018 pool design trends.
- Consistent Depth. Gone is the trend of making one end of your pool deeper than the rest. More and more people are deciding on a consistent depth throughout the pool. This may obviously take a diving board out of the equation. But, it will give you peace of mind when it comes to the depth and knowing whether everyone can reach the bottom, including children. It also offers a level playing field for in-water sports games.
- Tile Mosaics. Pool owners want to add beauty and style to their pool and are doing so by installing tile mosaics. Many are opting to complement the tile mosaics inside their pool with the decking around the pool.
- Darker Colors. The trend with pool colors is going darker with deeper shades of blue because darker colors have proven to be more relaxing.
- Hydrotherapy. Why go out and get a massage when you can add hydrotherapy jets in your pool? The trend now is to add hydrotherapy jets in the pool itself so that the entire pool can be a spa if you wish.
- Tanning Ledges. Sunbathing can make you too warm and sweaty. A tanning ledge allows you to sunbathe while still remaining cool. Tanning ledges are a shallow ledge typically added to the side of the pool for relaxing. They’re also great for small children because they are in a shallow area for play.
One thing that never goes out of style is keeping your guests safe when they’re at your pool. Installing a pool fence is an easy way to keep everyone safe. To learn more about installing a pool fence at your home contact Protect-A-Child Pool Fence at 1-800-992-2206.
Leave A Comment